Four for Five Questions about Me


















It's a fun fun post as I wanted to continue updating my blog although I am currently clueless on what should I write about. So, this is it.

Disclaimer: This post was inspired by a post by Hanis Amanina (do click her name).

Four names I go by:
1. Hasnul Adin
2. Hasnul
3. Noi
4. Cenoi

Most of my friends know me as Noi. We can consider Hasnul Adin as a professional name - the one that I would put on a business card for example. For the record, my full name is not Hasnul Adin. 

The last time someone called me Cenoi was during high school. It's also the name I've been called at my kampung.



Four places I've lived:
1. Gerik, Perak,
2. Bota, Perak.
3. Gopeng, Perak.4. Ipoh, Perak. (?) 

Borned in Bota. My high school was there too. Grew up in Gerik for 5 years before leaving for Ipoh and stayed here until now. And hoping to be here for a very long time. I want to settle down here so that I could take care of my parents. 
Gopeng? It's my second home. Why? Read it here.


Four places I would love to visit:
1. Madinah (again)
2. Makkah (again)

3. Turki

4. Australia

















For as long as I could remember, I always wanted to go to Turki. Maybe the main reason was because of the spectacular views and scenery that we always see on tv, on the internet and so on.

But after performing umrah early February ago, I would say if given the chance to travel again, I would go to Madinah and Makkah again before going to places like Turki and Australia. I've fallen in love with this holy city. Until today, I still dream about the city.

















Please make doa for me and for all of us - so that we'll all be here. Amin. Thank you.


Four things I love to eat:
1. Spaghetti
2. Fried Chicken
3. Laksa
4. My own cooking?

Spaghetti comes to mind right away after reading this question. Maybe the reason why I really like it is because of the fact that is a dish that is easy to make. You can also make a variety of it according to your taste and how you preferably like it.
Fried chicken always a favorite. My mom's laksa is the best. And I enjoy cooking as much as I eat. 

Four favorite drinks:
1. Tea
2. Milo
3. Green Tea
4. Plain water. Eh?




I am a tea person. I choose tea over coffee any day. I drink Milo if I want some type of milky drink.



There you go. Four for Five. Do make your own blog post or if you had already made one, put the links below. Would love to visit your blog.

Thank you!




Share:

0 comments

Komen anda adalah di hargai :D