Sahabat, Bersama Menggapai Bulan



"You sometimes think you want to disappear, but all you want is to be found."


Bila kau rasa kau ada masalah, kau cepat-cepat mahu lari.


"Masalah itu bukan untuk dihidari, tapi untuk dihadapi"


Kau gentar macam mana pun, kau takut macam mana pun, kau perlu hadapi.
Sebab masalah tu takkan selesai kalau kau tunggu dan biar terabai macam tu saja


I always fashioned myself as an example of positive thinking and acts. I always try to stay positive towards life. Because I believe, there is a silver lining with every storm cloud. There will always be a way to say... 

"I'm OK. Let's go on with our life." 

When I fall, I learn to pick myself up on my own.
When I fail, i looked back on my journey and proudly say...

"These are my tracks. My legacy. My past. My history. Nobody can take that away from me. And no one can have the same experience as I did."

Yes. That's me. All me. One particular, regular guy. 

It has been this way for quiet a long term. And I believe it will continue.

Until on one fine day, i fall and broke myself.
I can't pick myself up at that moment.
I can't barely stand.
My feet. I can't feel them.
Then,  I realized something important.

"I need a hand..."
"I need help..."
"I need someone beside me to help me rise from my fall."


At that moment, i feel so alone. 

My friends, please give me a hand. 
I need you to hold me at time of needs.
Do show me the way back.
Tell me where should I go at time of lost.
Point me to the light.

This darknest is killing me from the inside.


Dari Nu’man bin Basyir r.a., Rasulullah SAW bersabda,
“Perumpamaan persaudaraan kaum muslimin dalam cinta dan kasih sayang di antara mereka adalah seumpama satu tubuh. Apabila satu anggota tubuh sakit maka mengakibatkan seluruh tubuh menjadi demam dan tidak bisa tidur.”
(Hadis riwayat Muslim)

Share:

0 comments

Komen anda adalah di hargai :D