This blog post was inspired from an update by Hanis Amanina. Check her out, here.
1. Do you have certain place at home for reading? I usually read on my bed. Baring. Kalau baca sambil duduk, it would be on my desk. I don't know why, tapi baca sambil baring feels lagi selesa.
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper? Which ever I can get my hands on. Mana-mana pun okay. Resit pun pernah guna.
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/ a certain amount of pages? Yes. I can. I do stop reading just like that - when I fell asleep. Tapi selalunya akan stop by chapters.
4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
A total NO if I'm reading on the bed. Kalau kat meja, minum is okay. But makan, I don't think so.
5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading? Music, yes. TV no. I prefer to dengar instrumental music masa membaca atau dengar lagu korea. Kenapa lagu korea? Sebab I don't understand the language, so it won't bother my reading. I can enjoy the book and the rhythm of the song.
6. One book at a time or several at once?
Several is fine. But once I get into the groove on one book, I'll stick to it sampai habis. Tapi buku self-help or motivations memang takkan baca sampai habis. Ia akan jadi rujukan dan baca when I feel like it.
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
Love to read at home. Tapi there's no problem what so ever to read somewhere else. I kind of like the idea of reading everywhere. Show off reading, kot?
8. Reading out loud or silently in your head? I don't read aloud. I prefer to hear the voices in my head. Haha!
9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
Skip paragraphs, maybe?
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
Cuba sedaya upaya untuk keep it like new. I've gone mad once sebab my adik suka-suka hati dia je bukakan my new book.
11. Do you write in your books? Never! I take notes. I took care of my books dearly. Thank you for reading. Hasnul Adin Currently Reading Contengan Jalanan by Hlovate