My Room is a Mess

Consider this from Albert Einstein;
"If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, then what are we to think of an empty desk?"

I personally like to tidy my room once a week, or once a month. Depends. Put everything back to its place, making sure that my books are attractively arranged and throw away the rubbish. Sometimes I rearrange he desks in my room for a new perspective and new moods. I have 3 desks in my room.

However, most of the time my room is a mess. Not of rubbish but of my personal and working stuffs.

I'm so caught up with study and work, I barely give attention to where these stuff should be placed. As long as they're in  my line of sight and not interfering with my 'working space' then it's good enough for me.

Have to admit, in my working and study hours, my desk is a mess. And in some way, it helped me to be more creative and it teaches me to think outside of the box.

Let's say i lost my pen-drive, it'll take me forever to find it back. I have to print something urgent outside. So what do I do? I can use my external hard-disk or email. And when I find back my pen-drive, I'll make sure I put it at a specific place so that I can find it with ease when i need to use it.

The most important thing is to think for solutions creatively and learn from these experiences. Make sure it doesn't happen again.


Arranged on 16 February 2015

But on top of all, I'll always make sure that my computer desk is well arranged if not tidy. That's for sure.

http://elitedaily.com/money/entrepreneurship/psychology-behind-messy-rooms-messy-room-may-necessarily-bad-thing/708046/

Share:

0 comments

Komen anda adalah di hargai :D